Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Weekend

Thursday, March, 24 was my 14th birthday.

I was able to see both of my parents. I got 3 different boxes of C.S.I. stuff. It's awesome! And, can't forget, the NAIL DRYER!!!!!!!!! I also got a whole bunch of CRAZY socks and a pair of Moccasins! I got a lot of nice things. My Nana made me eggs and BACON for breakfast!!!

Friday, March, 25 I had a sleep over. My friend Cat slept over. We solved 1 of 20 C.S.I. crimes. It only took us 3 hours!!! Not bad for our first time. We LOVE C.S.I., N.C.I.S., and Cold Case. We like to solve things. We make a great team! We want to go to school to do that sort of things. Cat got me a strawberry pop tart lip gloss, I LOVE THEM, and a Sisters Forever necklace. I have Sisters and Cat has Forever.

My birthday theme was Tinkerbell!!!!!!!!!! I had purple and green streamers which my Papa did the decorating! I blew up 40 balloons 20 purple and 20 green. My cake, banner, cup, and birthday pin was Tinkerbell. I had bows in my hair that was purple and green along with my nails. My outfit was purple!!! So purple and green were the theme colors too.

Next year I think I'll ask for everything, this year I asked for nothing and I got everything, so if I ask for everything I'll get what I really want, NOTHING!!! Let me explain so I don't come off like a spoiled brat, cause I am not that. I don't like gifts because I have nothing to give back. It makes me feel like I owe them something in return. When my parents would buy me things, they would like to hold things over my head or at least that is what it felt like to me! "I got you that... You can put it up...while I am here to see you for a visit!" I'm learning though to except gifts better. But with everything good it will just take time!

Nana and Papa got me every thing I wanted and needed...Love, Love, Love!!! I think of my trip as part of my birthday present!!! It's like they are sending me on a vacation. Except it is a vacation that I have earned, at least that is what my Nana says! I have to pack at the end of the month. I'll be gone for 3 days. I'll miss Nana :( She better not go CRAZY on me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey you don't have to worry about me going "Crazy", I believe I am already there!!! ROTFLMAO! You will truly be missed though, as you already know...so hurry back!!! Hugs & Kisses, Love Nana!

    ReplyDelete