Saturday, March 12, 2011

Update_Me

I have gotten into the N.J.H.S., the National Junior Honor Society. I have to keep my over all average above an 87. I went to the ceremony on Wednesday the 9th of March. Nana almost started crying. Aunt Jill, Mom, and Nana went. Papa stayed home and watched Zachary and Ryan. As of now all my grades are in the 90's. English and Spanish is 100%. Nana and Papa got me a HP Garden Dreams computer and phone for all my good grades and hard work. I LOVE IT SOOOOOOO MUCH! It's so fast. Many people said the touch pad is hard but I don't think so at all. Nana said she likes the windows 7. I also got this small, little, purple mouse and I named it pouse.

1 comment:

  1. We are sooooo very proud of you, and love you soooo very much!!! Don't ever stop being who you are or what God meant for you to be. Love Always & Forever, Nana & Papa

    ReplyDelete