Monday, April 4, 2011

Update_

I'm all packed to go on my trip!!! I'm so excited!!! I have everything packed and ready to go. I have a after school meeting coming up about it. I don't want Nana to worry about me, but I can worry about her. I guess I'm like her in that way. I will always worry about Nana even if she is fine. I hope I can sit still all the way there. All the people who are going on the trip too are so excited. We can't wait. I don't know how many count downs there are. Every day all day I get a count down day. We get to do so much. I'll write and tell you all about it when I get back. I have camera's to tale pictures!!! I also got some money to spend on souvenirs!!!

Over the weekend I saw my Great Grandma. She looks good. We came down to help her with her things and tried to help around the house. Then we went to the store without telling her and bought her groceries. She doesn't know what to do with what we bought her. We said "To just enjoy the food!" It was nice to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment