Saturday, March 12, 2011

Update_Mom

All day every day of the week.

Mom is Mom. I have the most trouble forgiving her. I think it's because when my Dad went to jail instead of getting better she got worse. When you have an "abuser" and you have a chance to get away you run as far as you can and don't look back. She had every opportunity in a life time and turned it all down for her best friend-Mr. Vodca, Mr. Goldenslogger, and Mr. Pill-popper. Mom could have gotten a free apartment and all the bills paid for her, plus food stamps and cash. But blew it all for her 3 friends. On top of it all she told everyone that we were in a safe house and wanted them to give her money for the apartment which she got free and a car because the other one was in Dad's name. But really we were living with her boyfriend.

We have been living with Nana and Papa for a year and 4 months now, Mom thinks we have only been here a few months.

I have had visits with my mom, they have been very STRESSFUL. I don't want to see her or talk to her. Then I have to sit there for 2 hours and the only thing she says is "Hi Des", "Bye Des", "I love you", "Nails are nice", and or "Can I touch your hair?". Other then that I'm visiting Dave the cop her new boyfriend. We know how that goes. That poor guy is wrapped around her little finger. She's going to use the crap out of him, take every thing he has, just like all the other ones. You can fell the separation and tension. She used to be all over him, now not do lovey dovey. Most likely it's the want-to-be wife and when he doesn't ask the question, she'll destroy him.

My parents have made mistakes. I forgive them up to when my Dad got arrested. but I have not forgiven my mom for not taking that opportunity to turn around our life's. she thinks we (Zach and I) feel like she's abandon us, we don't. I'm mad she never had to pay for all the stuff she did. When you look at it, they both did wrong. I'm not taking sides or patting anyone on the back. She acts like it was only hard for her and not for us, she was going threw the hard time. We hurt more then she did. She was stupid. She put him in jail so many times for NOTHING! She told us (Zach, Me, and family) like idiots we believed her instead of looking at both sides. She ruined his life and so many other guys as well as being a home wrecker.

Look at her now living it up like nothing ever happened! That makes me the maddest!!!! She wants to be forgiven right away and have a relationship right away. But any time we talk about the past she denies it all, maybe she doesn't remember but she doesn't have to deny it. I'm not making it up if Zach remembers and agrees with me too.

My Dad wants me to forgive him over time and build a relationship over time. We wrote letters back and forth from jail. He's changed it could be good or bad, lets hope good. I'll see him soon!!! I'm excited and counting down the days.


No comments:

Post a Comment