Sunday, March 13, 2011

Above Myself

Above yourself,
Think for yourself,
Believe in yourself,
In control.
Try.
Never give up.
Half full or half empty?
Attitude makes who you are.
Half full or half empty?
Positive or negative charge?
No one can change you only show you a new point of view.
You decide the rest for your life.
You can hear but did you listen.
The most important lessons in life is our mistakes.
No one can prevent them but you.
You have to learn for yourself.
Make mistakes and forgive,
But you need to come to reality.
Friend's come and go.
Family doesn't.
Look around you and ask:
Is it worth it?
What do I think of myself?
How could I get out of it, if I even can?
Where do I see myself in 20 years?
Ask yourself these questions before you act
Then you should have no regrets.
Live to the fullest but the realist.
Do your best!
Don't let anyone discourage you.
If you believe it then who cares!
Where would any one be if we listened to what other people think?

No comments:

Post a Comment