Friday, April 2, 2010

Hit

I am the person who thinks outside the box. My brothers, I never had to take care of them, or be their mother. But I did.

One morning, Ryan (5 months) was sleeping, Zach ( 9 years old) was hungry for breakfast, Dad watching T.V. So I made breakfast, for me and Zach. Eggs and sausage patties.

Dad came out, when me and Zach was eating, with the dirty look. Jaw pushed out, eye brows pushed together, eyes big.

"What's wrong?" I asked curious.
"What the hell is wrong with you!" He shouted.
"With me?" I have know idea what he's talking about.
"You only make breakfast for you and Zach!"
"Yeah?" Still don't know what he's getting at.
"Where's mine?"

Wow, he heard me cooking out in the kitchen. Did he say anything? No. So I have to cook for him, Zach and me? No, Shouldn't it be the opposite? Dad cook for me and Zach.

"I didn't cook for you, you never said you wanted eggs and sausage, I said" If he asked I would have gotten him something. "I shouldn't have to ask, he said" You should just know! It's common sense!" Shouting at me, same look. "Your a grown man. You have 2 legs, and 2 arms." I had attitude. Who wouldn't? "For dinner I'm not making you any thing! "Taking out a pan, to make himself something. "That's fine, I know how to make dinner for myself." "Not like I haven't before" I whispered.

Zach and me were done, well Zach was. I wasn't hungry any more. I grabbed the dishes. All the last night dishes hadn't been done yet. So I started them.

After a minute.

"Your allowance is gone." He said smirking. I stop doing the dishes to look at him.
"If I'm not getting paid then I'm not cleaning!" I was furious. "Yes the hell you are, my roof my rules!" Mad and shouting again.

I walked away from the sink, and in the living room, and turned the channel from his station.
"You have 3 seconds to get back here and finish your chores. 1-2-3" I didn't move. He came in with a belt. I have a knee problem, were when I run, they get swollen and hurt. He hit me right across the knees! I ran to the back room crying. After ten minutes they were so swollen and puffy, they hurt so bad! He came in, I hid behind the couch.

"You're going to get your ass up, stop crying and go clean!" "I'm doing nothing. Give me the phone, I'm calling my mom!" I was so mad and full of hatred. "No! Clean and you get the phone." "NO!" I was not cleaning!

I went to my room and got dressed for the day. Then dad came in my room and stole the $40.00 I had saved up. That set me off! I came up with a plan. Leave from the back room, walk to the gas station, call mom, and have her come get me. I found some change I hid in my room. I think that's why now I hide every thing in my room! Went out the back door, then thought why would I get in more trouble? So I sat on the deck. 5 minutes later he came out looking for me. Then told me to get in the house. I needed the phone, so I did the chores.

When I called mom, she yelled at me to.
That was not fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment