Friday, April 9, 2010

September

September was a hard month.

September, 10 I had my first cheer-leading competition.

I had cheer-leading practice the night before the competition.

When I got out I went to the back, like I always did, mom and dad parked back there.
The doors were locked, and Ryan crying.
Then I started knocking on the window, and mom opened the door, crying on the phone.
Then hangs up.
I asked what's wrong, and she said "He left", when I asked why, Mom said, "Because I didn't make enough money today."
Well it wasn't like I wasn't expecting that.
Then told me to get Zach, he was coming out from football practice.
We were all in the car, Zach, Ryan, Mom, me and the fake baby from home ac class.
When we left, and going down the road we saw Dad walking.
We stopped and pulled over.
He walked up to the car, mom locked the door, he told her to f*** off and flipped her off.
Then mom drove off, and went down a street he would have to pass, going home or any where.
After 30 minutes we get a call.
Dad, was at the gas station.
Now there's only one way for him to get there, going across the street, obviously he got a ride.
So we drive to the gas station, but first go to the store and get smoothies.
And there he is stand next to the pay phone.
When we got there I told my mom not to get out of the car.
But dose any one listen to me? No!
So she got out.
He runs after her.(Going toward her hand, because the keys are in her hand.)
Shaking her hand, and her hole body was shaking like she's being electrocuted.
Then bashed her head into the hood of the car.
Then starts to walk away.
Mom gets up and then dad comes back.
Then grabs her, mom gets one good slap in the face to my dad!(YEA)
Then dad puts his foot behind her, and trips her were she's on the ground and has is fist ready.
PAUSE
If he punches her in the air, then her head can go some were.
But on the ground her head has no were to go.
And when he's mad, he's a zombie.
He won't stop hitting her till all his anger is gone.
UN PAUSED
I got my slushy and shot it at him before he could hit her. (I'm outside of the car)
He pushes me against the car, and I hit my head.
But it was enough time for mom to get up, that's all I cared about.
There was a circle of people.
Mom started running around the car and yelling "Call The Cops!", and dad started chasing after her.
That's when I jumped on his back, and started punching him in the back. ( I guess he had a dislocated disk in his back. Before this happened.)
Then some one yelled "The cops are coming!"
Then we all hoped in the car.
Mom went real slow, knowing what's she's doing.
So when we went down are street, we pulled over.
Dad said it was a only a verbal match.
But mom was crying so the cops wanted to talk to her alone.
Mom said what happened, well I think.
Then the cops wanted dad to step out of the car.
I guess they said they looked up, and there was still like a restraining order or something.

The Next Day

I failed my baby thing.
And I was nervous, that would mess up the cheer.
Then Greg Hoyt (social service) came to my school and asked what happened that night, and I told him.

Out Of School

Mom picked me up.
She got me a coffee and a donut, I knew something was up.
Then she told me that she wants me to apologize to dad for shooting off at the mouth to him.
We got in a big fight!!!
I told her "I'm Not Saying Anything!"
I guess he was out, and home.
I DON'T CARE!!!
I wanted my friend to come with me to the peach festival, so I apologized.
He didn't say anything, so that made my part easier.
My friend came with us we got 2nd place, then afterwards I slept over her house.

1 comment:

  1. Jenna and my grandchildren....I am sooooooo very sorry that life hasn't been better for all of you.....Lord knows you all deserved a much better way of life. What has happened to you isn't fair and shouldn't have been. I wish I could take all of your pain away. I wish I could have been there when you needed me most...I pray every day that what has happened in your lives doesn't cloud your future....I say this because I know deep in my heart that you are stronger than you know and in this life it is said "That what doesn't kill you will make you stronger!" You cannot let others determine the quality of life you live...You are the only ones who determine that....one day you will see....There is a beautiful live waiting for each and every one of you. I will continue to pray for the blessings that will come to you in your lifetime, and I know GOD will take the pain you have all suffered so that the healing can begin. I love you all so very much.....Never lose Faith....God will Bless You.

    ReplyDelete