Monday, March 29, 2010

My Brothers

My brother Ryan was born March 17, then in the hospital for the first 2 weeks of his life. When he was born, my mother had a C-Section, so when he screamed he tore his neumur-thorax.

Than about a month after. I took over. My mom said "You'll never change, feed or touch the baby until he becomes 1 years old."

Well that was a lie. Than in the summer I pretty much had a job. 5 days a week 7 hours a day I watched my little 4 month baby brother only at 12. On top of it all I also watched my 9 year old brother too. He was lazy. I had to cook and clean. I had no idea how to change a diaper, feed a baby, TAKE CARE OF ONE! 0 to 60 I went from not knowing anything to everything! That went on for the rest of the summer. I only got $20 a week. Not even a dollar an hour! Well.. what can I do!

I was practically my little brothers mom. Well I think it helped me!
NOW I NEVER WANT A KID!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment