Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mist and Lump

The scream in my throat. Rumbling, building up from within. Taming a hungry lion.

The scream is like angry mist. Tickling my throat to open and the magical angry scream of the mist slip out. So light so thin and soothing air that ends up as a glass breaking scream. It's not fighting or yelling words but mist escaping. Thick lines are the only thing you will see. Your hearing will be gone. Nothing but a buzzing sound that turns to a hum. Once the mist escapes it refuses to stop eating, like the lion. So cute and fluffy but dangerous if you push it too far off the edge, the mist was tossed over the edge.
I could see the mist escaping my mouth and turning into a hand, more like a fist. It came out my mouth. It slithered to the phone. It held the phone like it weighted 2 ounces. With a little pressure in it's hand, the phone turned to dust. Sand forming into a pile on the floor. The mist never escaped my mouth. It only tickled my throat.

The mist jumped up and down begging to come out. I wanted to so much allow the mist out.

I don't give into the mist. Finally the mist leaves.

The lump replaces the mist.

The lump only let's me say certain things. I have to watch what I say or the mist will creep it's way back to the throat. The lump will stay there. You can't swallow it down. It feels like there is limited air to breath in. It's hard to breath. As your gasping for air the mist does a surprise attack. It tickles my throat. While the lump stays there the mist tickles. It makes you want to let the mist escape and the lump spit out words.

The lump runs millions of words threw my head. They all sound like the words I want to say. Will let my true feelings come out. It may not be nice or what I should say but how I feel.

My feelings are not a cup of sugar with every thing nice.

The mist get's made for not doing what it wanted me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment